JSON to Excel Converter
Enter a JMESPath query to filter, sort, or transform the JSON data.
Other Tools You Might Find Useful
How to use JSON to Excel Converter?
Our JSON to Excel converter tool is very easy to use. You just need to load your JSON in the text area and click on the Convert button.
Our tool also reacts to changes in the JSON code. So, you don't need to click the Convert button every time you make a change in the JSON code.
Follow these simple steps:
- Choose your JSON file from your device or paste JSON URL in the URL input box or paste the JSON code in the text area.
- Once your JSON code is loaded in the text area, click on the Convert button.
That's it! You're done.🎉
Now you can download the converted Excel file, view it in a table format, copy it to your clipboard or save it as an Excel file.🙂
Other Features of JSON to Excel Converter
Our JSON to Excel converter tool also has some other useful features that will help you to work with JSON data more efficiently.
- Validate your JSON code.✅
- Filter JSON data by JMESPath query.🔍
- Visualize your Excel data in a table format.📊
- Download your Excel code as a file.📥
Excel files are used to store and manipulate data in a tabular format. It is widely used in the business world to store and analyze data.